Following relaxation of the laws pertaining to the use of Swimming Pool and advice from our administrator and following long discussion at recent committee meeting it has been decided that the Swimming Pool will reopen on Monday 6th July 2020 – Subject to certain rules……
- Hand sanitizer to be placed at entries/exits which must be used by patrons.
- The pool will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis
- A sign to be positioned stating all rules and restrictions
- A maximum of 45 people allowed in pool area
- Sunbeds to be socially distanced by 1.5m and tape to be placed on tiling indicating same.
- Sunbeds should NOT be moved
- Owners to take responsibility for their own guests
- Sunbeds cannot be reserved with towels etc.
These rules WILL evolve and change over time and the signs on display will reflect those.
It should be noted that users of the pool and pool area are responsible for breaking the rules. Breaking the rules could subject you to fines and other legal proceedings.
If the rules are disregarded the committee will have no choice other than to close the pool again and will do so without hesitation to protect the community from being fined. The authorities can also ENFORCE closures. We therefore hope that all owners and guests will adhere to these rules.
The president and committee appreciate your cooperation and assistance.