The following outlines the rules that all persons within the complex must follow, be you an owner, long-term renter or bona fide guest. The best rule to follow anywhere is the rule of “common sense”, to treat the property as you would your own and to treat others how you would wish to be treated.
- It is strictly forbidden to play loud music in the apartments and communal areas at any time.
- Please ensure when returning to Winter Gardens late at night that you do so quietly. This is a residential complex – please give consideration to others who may be sleeping.
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum if you are sitting out on your balcony after midnight – again please consider others who may be sleeping.
- In order to maintain the excellent appearance of the complex, it is strictly forbidden to hang washing or wet towels, clothes etc over your apartment balcony. Washing lines/driers on balconies and rooftop terraces must be below the height of the balcony balustrade or penthouse rooftop parapet walls.
- Please ensure any pet dogs are kept on a leash when in the communal areas of the complex.
- Please do not put your rubbish in the small circular bins located throughout the complex – all rubbish from apartments must be taken to the large bins either in the garage under the bowling green or the large bins located in the enclosure on the top road outside block 6.
- Ball games, cycling, roller skating, skateboarding, scooters etc… are strictly forbidden anywhere throughout the complex.
- Any repairs or alterations inside an apartment which will create noise levels that will disturb residents must only take place between the hours of 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and between the hours of 9.00am to 1.00pm on a Saturday. Work cannot be conducted on Public holidays.
N.B. WINTER GARDENS IS NOT A HOLIDAY COMPLEX – IT IS A RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX WHERE A NUMBERS OF OWNERS LIVE FOR A LARGE PART OF THE YEAR. IF YOU ARE HERE AS A GUEST OF AN OWNER OR AS A HOLIDAYMAKER PLEASE ENJOY YOUR TIME AT WINTER GARDENS AND PLEASE RESPECT THE COMPLEX BY BEHAVING IN A MANNER IN WHICH YOU WOULD FIND ACCEPTABLE IN YOUR OWN HOME.